You can now download, for free, the New 2020 MSU JAMB CBT Practice Mobile App latest version for Android Devices, which contains over 30,000 CBT Questions, including possible questions that can be asked from the new JAMB Novel, Sweet Sixteen. Based on experience, the 2020 UTME is expected to commence in the next 4-6months. No more time! start practicing.
You can Download it directly from the Google Play Store by search for MSU JAMB CBT App or by visiting this link: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Features of MSU JAMB CBT App
- Use completely offline: no Internet connection required!
- 2018 CBT Questions included.
- JAMB Novel questions and answers
- JAMB syllabus available
- JAMB Brochure available
- Quickly browse through your school of choice and course requirement.
- Post UTME updates also available
- Contains thousands of real JAMB questions and answers with solutions
- Practice one or more or your four JAMB subjects at once.
- See answers and solutions to the questions..
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Choose number of questions you want.
- Choose past question year.
- Activate only once.
- Many years of JAMB past questions.
- The Software Does Not Expire– continues to function as long as your phone stays alive!
- Straight-to-the-point- app!